This year we will have the BerlinWebWeek in Berlin for the 3rd time. Around the webinale 2010 in the 1st week of June a lot of web-related events will take place, which together form the BerlinWebWeek 2010 and thus bring this digital Webcalender into the real world. Here our overview:
- the BarCamp International UXcamp on the 29. and 30.5. (more…)
- the congress webinale from the 31.5. to the 2.6. (more…)
- the Internet Film Fest webcuts on the 1.6. (more…)
- the Deutsche-Startups-Networkevent Echtzeit on the 1.6. (more…)
- the Social Media Meetup Twittwoch on the 2.6. (more…)
- the mediapolitical media.net Event on the 3.6.
- the BarCamp ProductCamp Berlin on the 5.6. (more…)
- the HighScalability conference BerlinBuzzWords on the 7. and 8.6. (more…)
We would love to organise a BerlinWebNight in a Club/Lounge (location/date still to be defined – suggestions?) Please send us information about events which would suit these days too and could encourage people from outside Berlin or even Germany to travel to these events and maybe stay a little longer.
One thing is for sure though: a LOT is happening in Berlin in the first half of this year – to name only the big events – just recently the re:publica, then the next, shortly before the BerlinWebWeek the droidcon, directly after the BerlinWebWeek the ITProfits… Berlin is the German internet capital.